Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here goes nothing!

Here it goes, I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time now, I had originally wanted to start one when Kyle and I were engaged, to keep friends and family updated about our wedding planning process.....needless to say that didn't happen. Then while I was pregnant I wanted to start one to keep everyone updated on the progress of schnicklefritz aka Alex. Well now he is 6 month old and I am finally getting around to it. I not only want to do this for friends and family, but also for us. So that in 10, 15, or 20 years we can look back and see what was going on in our live at this time, and since I think my memory is failing me at the rightful age of 25 this is the only way I am ever going to remember anything.
I don't think I will blog every day, maybe just once a week or whenever we do something fun and exciting. Sometimes it may not be very interesting to most but, like I said I want this so be something we can look back on and life is not always that interesting.
For now I need to get to bed because Alex is already asleep.
More to come later.
Sleep tight friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers