Wow, I know it has been a long time since I posted but I didn't realize it had been 3 months!
So a lot has happened since then. We are still living with my parents. We have purchased a new home and are currently painting and waiting on our carpet to be installed. We should be moved in by September 8/9. I am sooooo anxious to get into our house, I absolutely LOVE it and cant wait to make it more our own.
We have had a great summer! We spent many days at the lake relaxing and enjoying the water, Alex really loves to be in the water! We also welcomed a new nephew into our family. My brother and Evey welcomed Zion into the world on June 16, 2009. He is adorable! My mom, dad, Alex and I all went to California the first week of August to meet him. He is such a good baby, we miss him terribly and hate being so far away from him. We have enjoyed some time at the zoo and other placed around town but have spent lots of time inside as it has been so HOT!
I recently accepted a WOW position at work. This is a position where I will work every Saturday and Sunday night and get paid as if I were working 36 hours but I only have to work 24. It is a great opportunity for our family and I have been waiting for one of these positions since I was pregnant with Alex, they are given according to seniority, so I was finally the person with the most seniority, yay! I am really loving being at home with my little man all week.
Kyle and I will be celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on September 8th. We will probably do something low key like dinner and a movie to celebrate.
I am going to wrap up this post because Alex is getting into EVERYTHING! I know I have said it before but I will really try to do better about updating!
No comments:
Post a Comment