However this also brings a very lonely time for me. This is a SUPER busy time for Kyle at work. Since the weather got so warm so fast he didn't have time to train all his seasonal help. He also has a new manager under him that is just learning the ropes. Therefore alex and I have been on our own almost every night. For the past month I have only seen Kyle in passing, as I am getting home from work and going to bed, or as he is leaving for work.
Sunday night I was really tired from working all weekend and didn't feel like cooking so alex and I had a date night at the new qdoba on Dixie hwy. I am so glad that it is so close but it was packed!!!

Here is alex enjoying his rice, beans and cheese. He also had some yogurt and water.
After we got home it was bath time and then bed fir both of us, mommy was tired!
So a little update on the house hunting. We are going today to look at 5 houses in oldham county. At this point if we ont find a house it looks like we will be moving in with my parents until we find something...ugh, moving twice dosnt sound sound like fun but I am very thankful to my parents for letting us move in with them in our time if transition. I think if we don't find a house we may seriously consider building! We are both picky and just can't seem to find "the one". The tenative closing date for our house is May 22 or 24. All inspections and appraisals have gone thru!
Alex is really walking good now. He had a great first birthday and is so lucky to have so many friends and family that truly love him. Our whole family is truly blessed! I know this long, I am going to try to be better about posting more frequently. Hope everyone has a good week!

Here is one more picture of alex, sound asleep after another one of our date nights. I love this little boy!
Love like you never loved before
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment