Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kita to the vet

Alex and I just got home from taking kita to the vet.


Here she is in the car. It was a less than joyfull experience. She is not the best leash walker and holding alex while trying to keep her from eating the other dogs was not my idea of fun. She got her shots without incident and we were outta there!
I flipped alex around in his carseat the other day, he loves facing forward and being a big boy!



You can see how red his poor little nose is :( Kyle is on his way home and I think we are going to have el nopal for dinner, I love that place! Then home to work on packing and Kyle needs to mow the front yard. Alex and I didn't make it out to that property today but our realtor is looking into it for us. Yay!
We are gearing up for derby! Hopefully we will win some money this year in the jackpots, we are not very lucky when it comes to winning money :)
~live~laugh~love~
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Love, love your blog updating. Glad the trip to the vet went off without incident:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers